Saturday, February 20, 2016
1. On 4 November 2008, Barack Obama wins the presidential election. The combination of the lucky lottery in Illinois was 666.
2. South African astronomer Daniel du Toit had held a conference about the death that can come instantly. After the conference, he ate a donut and died.
3. Deus Ex game, released in 1999, the twin towers are demolished because of a terrorist attack.
4. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand triggered World War. The car in which he was during the attack has slate plate with documents III 118. The war ended with the signing of an armistice on 11/11/18 at 11am.
5. In 2002 a Finnish 70 years, who was on a bicycle, is injured by a car and dies. Half an hour later, the same street and the same circumstances, his twin brother dies.
6. In 1883, Henry Ziegland splits his girlfriend. His girlfriend does not support this separation and hung herself. The girl's brother swears he will take revenge and soon, pulls a gun on Ziegland. Ziegland collapses and brother girl commits suicide with the same gun. Ziegland survived, he was slightly wounded in the cheek. The bullet had hit a nearby tree. After a few years, Ziegland wanted to destroy that tree and uses dynamite. At the time of the explosion, the stray bullet ricocheted off his head Ziegland, but refused this time to pierce his skull.
7. In 1838, Edgar Allan Poe published his book The Adventures of Gordon Pym. The book is about four men stranded in the ocean after their boat sank. To survive, they had killed and eaten the youngest named Richard Parker. Forty-six years later, a boat called the Mignonette fails to sea. The four sailors to survive, they killed and ate the young man named Richard Parker.
8. Samuel Clemens, known publicly as Mark Twain, was born in 1835, shortly after the appearance of Halley's Comet. All his life, he claimed that he would die when the comet returns. He died in 1910 of a heart attack, a day after Halley's comet reappeared.
9. On September 20, 1911, a liner RMS Olympic named the White Star Line collides with a ship named HMS Hawke war. The damages were high, but no casualties. Seven months later, the Titanic tragedy occurs, crash that killed 1,500 people. White Star Line Titanic belongs. November 21, 1916, the largest ocean liner named Britannic, the White Star Line, sank in the Mediterranean Sea after an explosion. Thirty people died. How are the three crashes? The same person, a nurse by profession, was on board the three vessels and survived three accidents.
10. A Frenchman named Jean-Marie Dubbary was executed because he killed his father in February 1764. One hundred years later, another person was executed for the same crime. Name was Jean Marie Dubbary.
11. A French baron named Rodemire of Tarazona was killed by a man named Claude Volbonne. Twenty years later, the baron's father is killed by a person whose name was Claude Volbonne all.
12. King Umberto I of Italy eat in a restaurant in Monza, on July 28, 1920. notes with surprise that the restaurant owner Umberto and his name that looked exactly like him. The wives of two same names. The restaurant had been open the day was crowned king. The next day, both died under different conditions.
13. November 26, 1911, three men were accused of the death of Sir Edmund Berry. The three die by hanging on Greenberry Hill, London. The names of the three were Green, Berry, and Hill.
photo credit: google.com
If you appreciate the interesting material that you read, give them and others a chance to enjoy it with a simple SHARE! Thanks in advance !!!
HAVE A NICE DAY!